The project ended June 2014.
Past Events (selection)
- Workshop of Machine Translation in Baltimore, June 26-27, 2014 - Shared Task on Quality Estimation organised by QTLaunchPad.
- Workshop at EAMT, Dubrovnik, June 15th, 2014.
- Gala 2014 Conference in Istanbul, March 23-26, 2014.
- GALA Webinar on February 20th, 2014.
- ASLIB Translating & The Computer in London, November 28-29th.
- Tekom in Wiesbaden, November 6-8th, 2013.
- GALA Webinar on October 3rd, 2013.
- META Forum in Berlin, September 19-20th, 2013.
- Workshop on User-Centric Machine Translation and Evaluation, at MT Summit, Nice, September 3rd, 2013.
- ACL Eighth Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation in Bulgaria, August 8-9th.
- GALA Webinar on July 9th, 2013 - QTLaunchPad presented an update on Multidimensional Quality Metrics - a recording can be found here.
- Quality Assessment “Round-Torial” – London, June 12-14, 2013 (held in conjunction with Localization World)
- Quality Metrics Workshop and Research Innovation Application Scenarios – Rome, March 14, 2013 (held in conjunction with the Sixth MultilingualWeb Workshop)
- Quality Metrics Workshop – Miami, March 19, 2013 (held in conjunction with the GALA 2013 Conference)
- GALA Webinar - on February 21, 2013, QTLaunchPad presented its Multidimensional Quality Metrics. A recording can be found here.